The Image Carousel Using Divi plugin provides a divi module for cycling through images.
Show logos of clients, products, projects using the sliding carousel.
Image Carousel Using Divi module provides following functionality.
- Full visual builder and back-end builder support.
- Add unlimited number of images. Set the image order with drag and drop.
- Set the number of visible image for desktop, tablet and mobile view. Make your carousel fully responsive.
- Ability to set a slide as default.
- Set the number of images to scroll per slide.
- Set carousel motion settings like infinite loops, autoplays, play speed and hover events.
- Toggle dot/arrow carousel navigation and set their colors.
- Ability to set rounded corners for image.
- Ability to apply border style to image.
- Ability to apply box shadow to image.
- Ability to set padding for image.
- Custom css for
- Image Container
- Image Tag and pseudo
- Arrow navigation and pseudo
- Dot navigation and pseudo
- Active dot navigation and pseudo
Brief commentary on the annotated items in the above figure.
- Section to add images.
- Carousel generate settings for default slide numbers
- Carousel settings for visible images and image scrolls for desktop, tablet and mobile view.
- Motion settings to set infinite loop, auto-play and play speed.
- Dot and arrow navigation toggles.
- Carousel image rounded corners, border, box shadow and padding settings.
- Color setting for dot and arrow navigation.