This policy explains the what, how, and why of the information we collect when you visit one of our websites, or when you use our Service. It also explains the specific ways we use and disclose that information.
Our guiding principles
- Provide a reason when asking for personal information.
- Don’t share your personal information with anyone except to comply with the law, develop our products, or protect our rights.
- Don’t store personal information on our servers unless required for the ongoing operation of one of our services.
- Your personal information is yours and won't be sold
We develop WordPress plugins, cross platform applications and operate a ecommerce website to sell the products.
Information you provide to usIt includes basic account information when signin up, transaction and billing information and the communication to us.
Information We Collect Automatically.
- Usage information of our plugins/application.
- License information of our plugins/application
- Log information by our website web server on visitor request. It includes the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request.
How We Use Information
- To provide our services to you
- To further develop our services
- To monitor usage and trends
- To send you promotional content
- To send you important notifications
- To personalise your experience
- To communicate with you and provide support
Sharing InformationWe may share information to third party vendors like analytics provider. We require our third party provider to agree to privacy commitements. We donot sell your information.
Last Updated: 2nd March 2019